Thursday, October 30, 2008

pack rats

I am a pack rat's worst nightmare! I either throw stuff away, sell it at Kids Market, or give it to a charity. I moved around a lot growing up so it was just easier to throw stuff away than to pack it and move it. Poor Russ...
Well this morning the girls asked to play with their Mickey Mouse tutu's. (They were a gift from about 1.5 years ago. And they haven't been played with in about a year. I remember throwing one away several months ago because it had no more elastic in the waist.) I got down the one we still had and of course there was a loud debate over who would wear it. Lizzie, amazingly, was victorious. After about 5 minutes she got tired of it and took it off so Anna Claire put it on. Lizzie starts crying and asks me to find the other one. Before I could answer Anna Claire said , "Lizzie, we had to give that away to children who need it."

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit