Saturday, June 27, 2009

Scribble-Scrabble Poop

This morning Anna Claire went to a Sunday School party and ran around outside in the unbearable heat for 2 hours and ate a hot dog, cupcake, chips ... Afterwards she told me her stomach was hurting so I took her to the bathroom at a restaurant and she she asked me what her messy poop was called and I told her "diarrhea."
In the meantime another person came into the stall next to us and Anna Claire said, "Hey mommy, do you see that girl's sandals. Look at them mommy because you'd think they're cute." Then when the lady started to use the bathroom Anna Claire said,"Goodness gracious she really had the tinkle BAD!!!"
Finally Anna Claire finished in the bathroom and she ran through the restaurant yelling, "Daddy, I had smelly scribble-scrabble poop!!!"
The embarrassment NEVER ends!

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit