Monday, February 1, 2010

"I'm not as good as I once was ...




... but I'm as good once as I ever was." - Toby Keith


My friend used this song lyric to symbolize Russ's alumni soccer game this weekend! The alumni from his high school played a soccer game against the current team. The alumni won again this year! The field was so wet after receiving 3 inches of rain the night before. And it was COLD - at least for the spectators.


Russ had his own cheerleaders and I think they were instrumental in the win! Lizzie's new career choice is to be a cheerleader and she is on her way! We had some confusion: "Is the other team Alabama and Daddy's team is Auburn?" and "We only want daddy to win not the other boys on his team!"


Despite the cold and wet we had a fun time seeing old friends!

1 comment:

money-key said...

Dear Russell Sprouts and blog readers! My name is topblogger, I want to show you the new program. Promoheads brings new level of efficiency into the way you monetize your web site traffic and run targeted ad campaigns.
Learn http://promoheads.blogspot.com/

 

fleet lawsuit