Monday, August 9, 2010

Big Girls







This week is the start of a new era in our family's life: both girls will start elementary school! To get ready we took a trip to Atlanta last weekend and bought Lizzie her American Girl Doll. She picked out Ruthie. She had intended to get Kit but Ruthie was prettier and had better clothes (her words not mine).

We also bought new beds for both girls. Lizzie got her bunk beds she has been wanting for some time and Anna Claire got a full size bed. We spent this weekend transforming their rooms. For Lizzie's 5th birthday she got to pick out a new paint color for her room. It is VERY pink! I call it Ponyville Pink since I feel like I am in a My Little Pony movie. She loves it!



1 comment:

Shari said...

Wow! Room makeovers is an ambitious back to school project. My middle daughter started 1st grade, so now it's just me and the baby all day. It sure is quiet around here.

 

fleet lawsuit