Sunday, December 26, 2010

Let it snow







We planned to drive to my grandmother's house on the 26th to have Christmas with my extended family. She lives an hour northeast from our house. However, the snow was still falling when we got up Sunday morning and we are not seasoned wintry weather drivers. After a treacherous trip to church that ended in us being told church was canceled for the morning we weren't sure how safe it would be to drive north.

Fortunately, the roads improved for us to make the trip and it was so much fun visiting with my family. Between my brother, myself and my two cousins there are 8 girls - my grandmother has great granddaughters. Ages: 12-6-6-5-4-3-2-1! WOW! All the girls play well together and have fun. This year we got to go play in the snow! Since we don't see snow we don't have sleds so we use laundry baskets!

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit