Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Illogical vs. Logical

This morning over waffles, apple butter & bacon I heard the funniest conversation between my two girls.

Anna Claire: Lizzie, what row are you standing on for your spring concert, front or back?

Lizzie: The middle row.

Anna Claire: Well I always have to stand on the front row. I guess it's because I was born in the middle of the night.

Lizzie: Or it could be because you are short.


I laughed! On my side of our family I like to say that we are not "prone to logic." It is funny to see that in the next generation. Russ and Lizzie are often our voices of reason! In fact, I always have to credit the Holy Spirit for any logical & reasonable thoughts I have :)

3 comments:

A&P said...

Kickin' outfits!

Unknown said...

Funny! I'm glad to know who I can blame the "not prone to logic" gene on! ('cause in my family, we're always totally logical ;-) )

Emma seems to share Anna Claire's sense of logic.

Sparkles! said...

So sweet of them! :)

 

fleet lawsuit