Monday, March 12, 2012

Surgery ...



Lizzie went to a friend's house after school today so I enjoyed a nice afternoon with Anna Claire. We did a little shopping and as we were walking through Costco she was talking all about our Christmas at my grandmother's house. My grandmother has 9 great granddaughters and 1 great grandson - it's a fun time! Anna Claire was talking about how much she loved the 2 new babies this year then she said, "I hope Ms. Amy (my cousin's wife) got that surgery." I said, "What surgery?" She said,"The one you get to stop having all those babies. She has 3 and that is enough, probably too many."




On a sweeter note she was a little sad when we dropped off Lizzie because she wanted to invite a friend over. She said, "Could we invite a friend, like Hunta (my mom) over to play?" I'm glad she has fun with her Hunta!

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit