Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School's back...

Yeah!!! We have had an awesome summer but school is back in session! Anna Claire did not want to go in her classroom but when I picked her up she said she had a great time. Lizzie walked happily into her room. When I asked if she made a new friend she told me "Sonya Lee." Sonya Lee is a character from Little People and Lizzie got to play with her in her classroom. Maybe I should have specified a living friend! It was an all-around big day for Lizzie because she got to take a juice box in her lunch box. Big Time! I told her she could take one as long as she told her teacher when she needed to potty! Also, Lizzie was excited because the little girl from her class last year that took her toys is not in her class this year.

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit