Monday, November 24, 2008

Buttons...


Anna Claire has a crazy fear of buttons! One day a couple of years ago she started FREAKING OUT over any outfit with buttons. Needless to say, I don't push the issue too much but this past Sunday I decided it was time to wear this dress I bought her on sale back in the spring. It is so pretty but it has buttons down the front. Amazingly, Sunday morning I was able to shower, dress, put on make-up and fix my hair all without "help." So I was ready...I went in to get Anna Claire out of bed and I told her we had to get dressed for church. When she saw the dress she started screaming and crying hysterically but I put it on her anyways. She cried while I put on her tights and cried while I brushed her hair and cried while I put on her shoes. Then I said, "Anna Claire, after church you can change clothes." She immediately stopped crying and said, "This dress is fine." She wore it all day and wants to wear to school when it's clean. Go figure...

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit