Thursday, January 15, 2009

A long day already...


This morning has been quite exhausting!

Lizzie wanted to wear her green dress today so I told her she would have to wear leggings with her dress since it is so cold today. When I got out her black leggings to wear with her beloved dress she immediately collasped on the floor crying. In her sobbing I heard, "They are not beautiful! Black is not beautiful!" After 5 minutes of that I was ready to put her back in the bed!
Later I was helping Anna Claire make her bed and we found Lizzie's baby doll bottle in the sheets. I pulled it out and Anna Claire shouted, "No Mommy! I don't want Lizzie to see that bottle! I want to keep it. Put it back in the covers." I said, "Anna Claire, that is part of Lizzie's Christmas present from Hunta." And her reply was, "That's why she doesn't need to see it!"

Right now they are playing together very happily! So I will be thankful!!!
There is a Caedom's Call song that talks about being a mom and one of the lines says "My cup runs over but I worry about the stain!" Very much exemplifies my life. How blessed I truly am and so thankful to God who fills my cup!

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit