Sunday, March 15, 2009

Buddy the Elf stikes again!

Who can sleep when your room needs
to be trashed??? Last night Russ and
I went to check on Lizzie on our way
to bed and this is what we found! It
was 1130pm. She had emptied out all her clothes and had changed into
her "beautiful" strawberry skirt. The only reason her pajama shirt is
still on is because Russ had told her earlier to leave it on.
I am sure you are wondering how we handled this ... well we woke her up and made her put everything away then Russ had a "training moment" with her! We left her room and she started crying. I went back in thinking she was going to say "I'm so sorry!" Of course she didn't! She said, "But I'm scared of the dark."

1 comment:

Claire said...

If only Lizzie was a little taller...those clothes would have been off the hangers too!

 

fleet lawsuit