Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The hills are still alive....


Anna Claire and Lizzie's favorite movie is The Sound of Music! The other night Anna Claire came up to me while I was on the phone and started saying ,"Frau Schmidt! Frau Schmidt!" Then I turned and got a look at her and she said, "I'm Fraulein Maria. Can you show me to my room? Oh, those poor dears - ahh! ahh! A frog in my pocket! Mommy, you are suppose to say, 'Your lucky with Fraulein Helga it was a snake.'" Then she ran off singing "I Have Confidence in Me" with her bag and guitar.
I hated to disappoint her since I didn't know my line on short notice!
Also, she came home and told me there was a new girl in her school class. I asked her what her name was and she said, " Maria, but not the Fraulein."

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit