Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A new club

Today when I picked up Anna Claire from school she said she had plans to go to Jane's house for a club meeting. Intrigued I asked, "What kind of club?" Anna Claire replied, "A Poop Club! But Jane's mom says 'Don't even start with that.'" She and Lizzie were laughing hysterically. I was less amused because potty humor is far to common at our house. I suggested they rename their club the friendship club. Anna Claire liked that and made a banner that said "Frindship Clab."
After we had been home she said, "It's time to go to Jane's house." I explained that if parents are not involved in their plans there is no plan. Anna Claire suggested I call Jane's mom and tell her the girls were coming over.
Maybe I'll start a club called the "Manners Club."

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit