Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Fun!


The girls and I are having a great summer! We kicked off our summer by going to Disney for a week in May. In June we went to VBS which both girls LOVE! We have been to the beach and lucky for us - there was no oil.

Our 4th was very relaxing and we enjoyed being home! My brother's girls came to visit and all the girls had a great time together.

Two funnies:

We were at a local bakery and Anna Claire said "Mom, Claire can't come here." Claire is one of my friends and we have been to this bakery with her before so I said, "Why not?" Her reply, "Well mommy, this sign says 'No Smocking.' " I laughed hysterically because it really said "No Smoking."

Lizzie loves to go to a tex-mex restaurant called Salsaritas. A couple of weeks back we were going to supper with my mom and she suggested we go to Moe's. Lizzie said she would rather go to Salsaritas but since Moe's and Salsaritas were cousins she guessed Moe's was OK. Yesterday she and Anna Claire came up with a new set of cousins: Lowe's and Home Depot.

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit