Thursday, October 14, 2010

News from the Mayor

Anna Claire is the mayor, at least of Lizzie & Hunta. Today riding home from school out of nowhere Anna Claire said, "Mommy, the police are going to come and take Daddy." Intrigued I asked why. She went into this LONG explanation about him driving them to school yesterday and there was a car in front that wouldn't go etc... So I told her I had just gotten a text from daddy and he was at work. She said, "They'll find him soon!" Of course when Russ got home I asked him about the incident. He could not stop laughing! According to him what he did was perfectly legal but he couldn't convince the mayor - she would have none of his reasoning.
I have told Russ that he is starting to become a cantankerous driver and it reminds too much of my dad's driving. One of dad's favorite sayings to cars who wouldn't go "Are you ever going to turn or are you waiting on an engraved invitation?" Tonight I told Russ that Anna Claire and Lizzie were going to have to keep him in line while he drives. No road rage when the mayor is in the car!

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit