Friday, October 1, 2010

School!


Anna Claire and Lizzie have gotten into the routine of school and life is settling down! I went to eat lunch with Lizzie today. She didn't talk to me too much but after she ate her cookies, chips, grapes, and 1/4 sandwich (in that order) she turned around in her chair. I wondered what she was doing and then she started telling me about outfits she liked that other girls were wearing!
Eating lunch with Anna Claire is a totally different story. She talks incessantly and tells everyone she knows "Hello!"

Anna Claire came home singing a Taylor Swift song last week and I asked her where she had learned the song. She told me she was in a Taylor Swift club during recess! She and several other girls practice the songs then sing them for the teachers. It is hysterical because the lyrics are way off! Mom made a video so I'll try to get it from her and post it! I found out today that the Taylor Swift club no longer meets because the director closed it down!

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit