Saturday, May 14, 2011

Already???



Every Saturday our girls have a Saturday Night Slumber Party. They take turns sleeping in one another's room. Way fun!



Tonight is extra special because Magee, Russ's mom, sent them pajamas from American Girl that match their Bitty Baby pajamas! Does it get any better when you're seven and five and a half? And they look so adorable:)



It was also movie night at our house so over dinner we watched "Summer Magic" with Haley Mills. (Fabulous movie - I highly recommend it.) Anyway, the movie is set during the 1920s .



I went into the slumber party room to put something away and Anna Claire said, "We're playing with our babies. We're pretending we're in the olden times, like the 90s or 80s or something like that."
Seriously??? I laughed my head off! I remember thinking that the 50s were the olden times when I was a kid but I didn't realize it would all start so soon. I thought I had another 3-4 years before my girls called the 80s and 90s "olden" times!
 

fleet lawsuit