Monday, February 6, 2012

Cracking me up

This has been a crazy weekend! I went to a women's retreat and spent Friday night away from home. Russ had the girls and they had a fabulous time together!
The girls never have weekend homework so imagine my surprise last night when I was putting the girls to bed and Anna Claire said, "Mom, I'll do my homework in my bed before I go to sleep." What??? She had to read 2 chapters in a book then write a short summary. I told her to work on it and I would check on her soon. I started cleaning the kitchen and she came in about 10 minutes after I put her in her room. She said, "Mommy, can I take a pause from homework? I need to potty." I said, "Sure." Then she said, "My bottom interrupted my homework time, that's all."
I thought I might pass out laughing! Where does she get this stuff from?

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit