Thursday, February 2, 2012

Finally...



I realized I haven't posted anything since Halloween. But tonight Anna Claire said the funniest thing and I wanted to pass it along. We were having our family prayer /bedtime story time. Anna Claire said, "Daddy, please don't make this a long prayer. You know, I might fall asleep."
She is too funny!




We saw a set of twin girls at the store tonight and their dad said, "So you have twins too?" Anna Claire yelled, "We're NOT twins! I'm almost 8 and she's only 6." Then the dad said he and his wife are expecting another set of twins in August! They will have 4 kids under 2 years old!!! Russ stared blankly in the distance for a LONG time then said, "I can't imagine what that's gonna cost!" Lizzie said she was happy being the baby! No more babies for her or me!

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit