Sunday, July 15, 2012

Meatfest 2012

My family gets together every July to have Meatfest! As you can gather from the name grilled meat is plentiful. My aunt, uncle and grandmother provide the food, place and fun. There are 27 of us now!
One Grannie, two grandmothers, one grandfather, 5 grandchildren and their 5 spouses, 9 great-grand daughters and 1 great grandson (finally) plus the 3 Cs.
We had a great day and all the cousins had a blast playing on "the coolest water slide" according to Lizzie. Then we went to my cousin's pool to swim. Russ, my brother, and my two cousins entertained us with dives they're probably too old to do and are most likely regretting today.
Anna Claire "baby-sat" the 2 new babies. She LOVES them and thinks they are too cute! Jeremy brought fireworks that were loud. The kids loved the sparklers.
I can remember a family reunion at my grandparent's when I was little and I loved every minute. I know all my girls will remember these fun summer days!  

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit