Thursday, September 10, 2009

4K


Lizzie is starting 4k! And this is an adorable picture of her with her school bag however it is the wrong dress! If you remember Anna Claire wore a "caterpillar" dress on her first day of school. Lizzie has a matching dress in her closet too but since it is not pink and/or purple it was not picked for the first day of school.

My girl's are very different and had this been Anna Claire I would have made her wear it and she would have been upset for 5 minutes then would move on with life. However, Lizzie is not quite that easy! Had I made her wear the "caterpillar" dress she would be miserable ALL day and she would have made everyone else miserable. Clothes are so important to Lizzie and they are not a battle I choose to fight with her very often. Consequently, she wears the craziest sock-clothes combinations daily. I'm not sure how all this will play out in high school but I'll keep praying about those days. But on the bright side Lizzie will see to it that I am well-dressed as I get older!

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit