Thursday, September 17, 2009

boy troubles - already...

This has been a LONG week! Anna Claire had her flu vaccine on Saturday and has had a fever off and on since Monday. Finally today I took her to the doctor and he thinks it's the flu even though her test came back negative.
She has missed some school this week and tonight she told Russ:
"I can't quit thinking about John Paul."
Russ said, "Who's John Paul?"
She replied, "He's my friend at school and I just keep thinking about him."
Russ said, "Do you like him?"
She answered, "I do like him and I think about him too much."
Has this already started???

Pray that the rest of us DO NOT get the flu - especially Hunta who has spent LOTS of time with us this week. She has a trip coming up soon! No one wants to be sick on a plane.
 

fleet lawsuit