Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cookies

My sister is a fabulous cook and sometimes it is lost on me because I prefer plain, bland food. Yesterday I got to walk in her shoes and feel how she fells when I say the food she makes is too flavorful. She made me cookies for my birthday and I LOVE her cookies! She gave me white chocolate chip/macadamia nut and these amazing peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies. I offered one to Lizzie after lunch and she turned it down for Keebler Fudge Strips! I was disgusted that she would pass up the opportunity of something so wonderful for something so much less. Then I thought: this must be how Paula fills when I prefer chicken nuggets and tater tots instead of one of her wonderful creations.
The story ends well because there will be more cookies for me!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It is good that you experienced this. Think back to how I felt when you were in high school and preferred Buena Vita mashed potatoes to any other food.

 

fleet lawsuit