Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The 1st day of school...


Anna Claire has been looking forward to the 1st day of kindergarten for a long time and it finally arrived today!
At 645 she came out of her room and said, "Your kindergartner is ready for school!" And when we were loading up to leave she said, "Look out kindergarten! Here I come!"
Her only moment of fear came as we pulled up to the school and she said, "Mommy! I don't remember how to get to my class!" I reassured her that there would be people to help her and that seem to do the trick. When we got to the school she jumped up and told the lady that got her out of the car she weighed 40 pounds and had a booster.
I proudly watched her walk into school! She turned around to look at me then headed bravely off
to her first day of "all-day-long" school.

Mom, Lizzie and I picked her up this afternoon and she had a fabulous time! They hunted a gingerbread man all over the school and finally found him waiting on their desks.
Mom asked her how her day went and she said, "I have had such a long day, I can't even talk about it."
Lizzie missed her sister today! Lizzie's preschool won't start for a couple of more weeks. You will not find a picture of Lizzie with Anna Claire on the 1st day of school because she refused to be in a picture with "sister."

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit