Thursday, August 6, 2009

Painting Bricks




Tonight I spent about 35 minutes filling up water balloons. Then it only took about 3 minutes to pop them all. The girls were deflated, no pun intended, when all the water balloons were gone so I thought quickly and ran to get a bucket of water and 2 paint brushes - we can't have the natives getting restless! I remembered in VBS that we let the preschoolers "paint bricks" with water. The girls LOVED it - especially my industrious first born! I highly recommend this activity to all mom's with little kids.

This morning the girl's stayed with Hunta, my mom, while I went to work. Mom said they were on her big swing laughing and Anna Claire said, "Hunta, you have jingle bells in your mouth!" My mom said, "Jingle Bells?" Turns out it was the fillings in mom's teeth! Hysterical!!

No comments:

 

fleet lawsuit