Friday, August 7, 2009

Here comes the bride ...


It was announced today that Anna Claire would be having a wedding! And I was invited! She was getting married in Istanburg. I asked who she was marrying and she said, "What are you talking about mommy??" The groom seemed completely unnecessary. Then she ran through the house yelling, "I'm marrying my father!"

Since she promised a roller coaster at the reception I decided to go to the ceremony. First she hid behind her curtains then she came out in a grand sweeping entrance. Since she had NO idea what came next she started to sing. First she sang "My Favorite Things" which transitioned nicely in to "How Do you Solve a Problem Like Emma Chase?"

Next was the reception where you had to ride the roller coaster to have a piece of cake. Since Lizzie does not like being told what to do she decided not to have wedding cake and left. Then I was told I could only watch the bride ride the roller coaster. Unfortunately the coaster broke and I had to climb a ladder to get her down. All in all it was a great wedding!

Please notice her wedding gown! She was very insistent that it didn't "drag the ground" like Maria's.

When Russ got home she told him they were now married!

1 comment:

Phh said...

I needed that laugh! Obviously AC has inherited our talent for making up words to songs, Mel.

 

fleet lawsuit